Tuesday, June 5, 2012

OPD Is A Very Serious Disorder

OPD.  Never heard of it?  I assure you it is very real, very serious, and there isn't a medicine or therapy known to man to counteract its effects.  Some of the symptoms include twisting the truth, downright lying, sniping at waitresses, clerks in stores, any and all family members, name calling, manic cleaning sprees while berating everyone within and not within ear reach, invasion of privacy, opening doors without knocking, unlocking doors  and entering private bedrooms or bathrooms whether you are or not are doing your 3 S's (sleeping, showering, shitting), being the ultimate control freak, center of attention, having total disregard of opinions or feelings of others because theirs is the only one that matters.

What can you do if you know someone like this?  I wish I could tell you that ignoring it will make them go away.  It only makes the person with Obnoxious Personality Disorder determined to be more of a PIB (Pain In The Butt, another psychological disorder).  Sorry.  I wish I had better news for you.  And for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment