"No," I tell him, "you can not just give a card the classmates that you like. Yes, you must include the girls."
The little one has finished addressing the cards for his 1st grade class and tonight we made little presents for the teachers. We bought everything at Dollar Tree for less than $9 and made 18 of these. I already had the ribbon and I thought I had a big heart punch but I couldn't find it so I used my apple punch instead.
1. Using cupcake papers, I stuffed them with mint candies. When I teach I like these for a little breath refresher.
2. Put a pencil in the center.
3. Wrap with cellophane using ribbon to tie. Curl the ribbon.
4. A heart punch would have been better for this Valentine gift, but apparently I only have a little one so I used my apple punch instead.
5. Force child to write who it is from.
6. Use cellophane tape to attach to pencil
I am done with the Valentine stuff this year. I have a whole year to plan for next year. I am that organized. Yeah, right.