Wednesday, May 18, 2011

3 Wise Monkeys

I know what a certain municipal police officer was doing at a certain notorious corner in a certain part of Reynosa around 6:30 this evening. He was with the drug selling dudes that are present at this corner 24/7.  I watched the money being exchanged and the bags of drugs being stuffed back into pockets.  Geez, you'd think he would at least have driven an undercover car instead of a fully marked black and white unit with the cherries on top.  When my truck was broken into and almost stolen, I was asked if I called the police. What for?  They are too busy taking care of their business to bother with serving and protecting the good people of Reynosa. I thought about taking a photo but then the thinking side of my brain took over.  He's got a gun. Probably knows how to use it too. Who knows what kind of weaponry the drug dudes have?

I wish I could be like 3 Wise Monkeys. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. Too late


0 comments:

Post a Comment