Friday, March 12, 2010

I Saw a Firetruck!

I'm sick to death of posting about the balaceras (gun battles) so here's a different topic.   I saw a firetruck tonight.  An honest to goodness firetruck.  And not just 5 minutes before I was discussing with Linda (teacher from Canada) that in all of my time in Reynosa, I had never seen a firetruck.

I've had these strange things happening to me lately.  Ever since the death of my sister, I've been picking up vibes and sensing things.  A couple are too personal to write about involving my sister but here's a happy one, for example.  I was driving near my hometown in Iowa last week with my father when all of the sudden I thought of someone that I hadn't thought about in more than 20 years.  I was wondering where he was and what he was doing.  The last I knew he was in Colorado. Well, guess what?  When I returned to Reynosa this week, he emailed me.  He had done a google search and found me.  And he lives near my hometown in Iowa.  How strange is that?

Anyone have any tarot cards and a crystal ball to loan me?  I'm going into business.

1 comment:

  1. It's called the Law of Attraction...I totally believe in it...like when your in a hurry and need a green light...you think green green green...and it's a green light! Way to go mama

    ReplyDelete